Wednesday 28 July 2010

Faces in Odd Places #1



Ever felt like all the faces around you have either had their personalities surgically removed, or they just never had one in the first place?

Whenever I'm in London this is my overwhelming emotion. While I sit on the tube scared that (a) a terrorist is going to try and blow me up, or (b) the police are going to mistake me for a terrorist and blow me up, I always feel that it would be nicer if the people I'm about to share my iminent death with would at least smile at me.

It was in this semi-delusional state that I noticed all around me there were faces looking at me, sometimes smiling, sometimes gurning, but never afraid to reveal their true emotions. In this vein, I'm giong to post photos whenever I see a friendly face that makes me smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment